Sim City

Druna Skass

it is probably possible, i dont know about sim city 4, but when i had sim city 2000 long time ago there was a program included where you could design your own buildings, i built macross city with the macross in the lake it was really cool, but i bet with the graphics in 4 i bet you could do tons of stuff i coulndnt make in 2000.

it is probably possible, i dont know about sim city 4, but when i had sim city 2000 long time ago there was a program included where you could design your own buildings, i built macross city with the macross in the lake it was really cool, but i bet with the graphics in 4 i bet you could do tons of stuff i coulndnt make in 2000.

Any chance you have screen captures of that? Even if they look like crap I'd still be interested to see what you did.

It would be nice to have Macross related disasters happening at certain dates. :)

You mean like a gunship or battleship fireing on your city, or a rogue X-9?

I'd settle for an alien spaceship crashing into my city.

Edti: Yes, I'm aware that the Macross didn't actually COLLIDE with any cities, it just knocked them down with it's shockwave.

Edited by JB0

Any chance you have screen captures of that? Even if they look like crap I'd still be interested to see what you did.

yea i try to get some screen cap, i dont know how to do it though because the computer i used when i had sim city 2000 was a macintosh, but now i have a pc....so it might take a while to figure out to transfer macintosh pics of it to a pc since im not really comp literate

yea i try to get some screen cap, i dont know how to do it though because the computer i used when i had sim city 2000 was a macintosh, but now i have a pc....so it might take a while to figure out to transfer macintosh pics of it to a pc since im not really comp literate

To take a screenshot on a Mac press Apple+Shift+3 and it'll save a picture to the Hard Drive. The picture will be in pict format, so you'll have to find a converter. But transferring it over on a disc shouldnt be too hard either. Er... I hope this isn't too much trouble, I was just curious about what you'd done. :D If it's a lot fo work, don't bother with it.