1/60 Waterslide Decals???

MacrossMan

About halfway down the page on the below link there appears to be a set of waterslide decals. Can anyone tell if they are 1/60 or 1/48 scale? Almost certain these will be available to Japan residents only, but if these are some sort of exclusives is there anyone here willing to purchase a few sets for members?

http://www.yamato-toys.com/event/200907/in...l?infolnk=index

You know some of us live in a country that in theory can land in jail for seeing naked drawing or model of underage kid...

Yeah looks like limited generic decal for VF-1, con-limited, and probably for 1:60. And I just come here to rant about how crappy those default Yamato stickers are, like the red "DANGER" stickers on dark blue YF-21 - the sticker border is way more visible then the text.

They're a Yamato Online exculsive for the 1/48s:

http://www.yamato-toys.com/ec/items/detail.php?gid=1203

;)

I remember the exclusive 1/48 decals, but figured with everything being produced in 1/60th scale that they had come out with a set for the new Valks. Does it say those are the same exsclusive decals for the 1/48's or is this something else?

Same exclusives and it looks to me that they are going to be selling these and other items from the Online Shop at WF2009.

And on days 6-7 will be the items in the third row, but at limited numbers.

Edited by GRAND CANNON

So has there been any 3rd party made water slide decal for 1:60 Yamatos? There are tons of aircraft decal sets from many small party in many scales, but I guess we have this pesky license issue.

I know Anasazi and takatoys used to make really nice decal sets for 1/48's, and possibly a few for some of the earlier 1/60 releases, but I don't think either of them are currently still making decals.

I know Anasazi and takatoys used to make really nice decal sets for 1/48's, and possibly a few for some of the earlier 1/60 releases, but I don't think either of them are currently still making decals.

Takatoys still makes a nice 1/60 sticker sheet, but those included with the Valk are pretty decent. Much better than those included with the 1/48's.