Sign in to follow this  
Bariaburu Faita

Wonderfest 2005 winter

Huh? Who got ahold of them for you? As far as I know neither me, Noel, Min, or Seichi got any.

Are you refering to the UN Balance YF-19 fast packs for the hasegawa kit? Did you buy his display sample or the unlicenced production run?

Not sure as I asked two of my friend who have been to the WF to source me anything godd and Macross related. One of them have already e-mailed me and said he bought the YF-19 Fast Packs. I mentioned UN Balance booth at section A06 or A08, so I assume they were the only one at WF :huh:

Andy :)

PS I will get pics up the moment I get my hands on them :D

Is there any chance they might have mistaken a fold booster for a fast pack? those were on sale at the UN balance booth again. Or do they have sufficient negotiating skills to get the actual fast packs without a licence?

Is there any chance they might have mistaken a fold booster for a fast pack? those were on sale at the UN balance booth again. Or do they have sufficient negotiating skills to get the actual fast packs without a licence?

Now this worries me :unsure: not that I do not want the fold booster but I did prefer those fast packs!

Will try and get confirmation,

Andy :unsure:

Sorry for the delay guys. My camera is dying and I lost a bunch of pics. I tried to clean up what survived as best I could.

Here is a group shot of the Macrossworlders who attended this Wonderfest.

From left to right; Min, Seichi, Noel, Me

It was allot of fun to meet everyone. It was a shame Min had to leave so early, had to give him the quick run of the macross dealers then he had to go. Hopefully will have more time next wonderfest. And I hope more of you guys make the trip, it is quite the experience.

post-22-1108991799_thumb.jpg

Here is the right arm of the 1/1 scale Votoms, very impressive. I think they should leave it rusty instead of sanding it and painting it. Looks much more realistic this way.

post-22-1108992308_thumb.jpg

And the massive Banshee. Note the aircraft carrier for scale. Also, these are all just the prototypes. The actual toys will be painted and have proper stands

post-22-1108994009_thumb.jpg

Here is the Yamato Bubble Gum Crisis mini-figures. Looks like they are close to being final

Ah, is that an AD Police Figure I see at the Yamato booth?

Graham

These might interest you aircraft nuts out there. The best part is that no licence is required(at least for now) so he can sell them direct to you whenever you want... as long as you live in Japan.

post-22-1108994189_thumb.jpg

Here is the Yamato Bubble Gum Crisis mini-figures. Looks like they are close to being final

Ah, is that an AD Police Figure I see at the Yamato booth?

Graham

Yep it is, the cannon fodder of the BGC world. Will have to pick up a bunch of those