Patlabor Type Zero AV-XO

MacrossX

Won't happen any time soon. Bandai only made the MG Labors because Patlabor was being released on home video at the time and the 3rd movie was coming out. If you haven't noticed, except for Gundam, Bandai's marketing strategy has been to make some new models or toys whenever an anime gets released on DVD these days. You've got the SOC Zambot 3 coming out to promote Zambot 3's DVD release. SOC Evas to support the Renewal DVD Box, HG L-Gaim and Dunbine kits came out when these series came out on DVD in Japan...

Since there's no new Patlabor production or home video releases on the horizon, we won't be seeing any PG or new MG labors for a while. :(

Patlabor WXIII wasn't that good. I like the first and second movies better.

What is even better is Type Zero with LEDs AND the transport vehicle.

Another one on my wish list is the PG Ex-S Gundam (proportional). The G-system 1/35 resin is just too big and expensive. (Anyone bought that?).

Am I asking too much!? I am not asking for World Peace.... :)

Edited by MacrossX

I am not sure that perfect grade needs to be in any fixed scale such as 1/60. I think it just refers to the amount of details and number of parts the kit has as well as the quality. Surely they can make a PG Type Zero with the same height (size) as a 1/60 Gundam Wing, for example. Obviously, those two models will be in different scales.

I am keeping my finger crossed for a MG or PG (wishful thinking?) Type Zero (the movie version)

Edited by MacrossX