what are these ROBOTECH model kits?

newca

Not Junk. They are real kits; not for those who just like to snap bandai kits together in one afternoon. Some of them, the ones from the dougram line at least, tend to be molded in two or three colors at the most, and in any case won't look good without paint. They also generally need to be glued together. While the engineering isn't as nice as that found in many more recent kits, it tends to be solid and impressive just the same. Some of the 1/72 scale dougram kits in that line are especially nice, and even seem to outshine the 1/48 scale kits in the same line as far as detail and quality. At least that was my expirience with the one Revell called "Gartan." (I forget the Dougram name.)

All things considered though, unless you are a fan of the original series and can't find a more modern kit of the subject, you might want to look elsewhere if you just want a kickin' robot.

I don't remember there are such robo-tanks in ROBOTECH tv series, any one can help me? and value? thanks~

This model range actually pre-dates the Robotech TV series, Revell aquired the rights to market a number of kits from Macross, Orguss and Dougram and packaged them under the Robotech banner. When Harmony Gold were looking into the merchandising possibilities of their (then) un-named fusion of Macross, Southern Cross and Mospeada they discovered that Revell already had the rights to the Macross model kit range and so struck a deal with Revell which led to them adopting the name Robotech for the TV show.

As Mechaninac says the second kit is the Drifand-dal from Orguss, the first one is the Desert Gunner from Dougram. As to their value...? well, both kits are out of production and chances of a new production run are probably small so they could arouse interest from collectors. My Drifand-dal went to the Great Model Cabinet in the Sky many years ago and my Desert Gunner is in pieces and badly in need of a repaint after I broke it down to use as reference when building a CG version of it so I may well put in a bid for these myself.