How much should I pay for this Monster?

newca

Any comments? is it a worthy toy to buy? I mean "play" more than collect, I'm not the kind man that just lock the toys in the cabinet...

Sorry it is a Robotech toy, but it IS a MONSTER, right? Don't delete please :rolleyes:

post-4-1089257581_thumb.jpg

Edited by newca

There are two veriosn of that Green monster. One is Matchbox and the one in the photo is Harmony Gold release. The one in the photo is less of a quality. I would not pay more than $30. The Matchbox version, I would be conservative and say $35-40.

But, on Ebay, it all depends on the demend of the onster or whatever the item is on the auction for that day.

Edited by CID

:ph34r: Heeeey Newcastle.

Is here a shop here you are keeping for yourself??? I have not seen such monster arround.

Hummmmm Maybe I will have to pay you a visit and torture you with Reba West songs till you tell me the add of the shop. :ph34r:

Newca:

I agree with CID; don't pay more than $30. That said, it's a very nice toy, with serious Takatoku/Bandai Macross cred, despite the Robotech box. It's a bit small, but very heavy for its size. I dig my Robotech version.

Best,

--MyClone

:ph34r: Heeeey Newcastle.

Is here a shop here you are keeping for yourself??? I have not seen such monster arround.

Hummmmm Maybe I will have to pay you a visit and torture you with Reba West songs till you tell me the add of the shop. :ph34r:

long time no see :D

I'm bidding it at Eachnet.com, local Chinese auction site, so I didn't tell you that before :p

you know, there ain't no too much Macross/Robotech stuff in China, especially "old" items, I've already made confession to you :huh::lol:

come on, I have to buy things from HLJ and some HK friends often. YOU even found the bootleg in supermarket while I didn't! B))

btw, the 1/48 low vis is still there covered with dust for your concern, but if I got my bonus...hmmm... :ph34r:

and, thanks for everybody's opinion~

Hey Newca.

I KNOW you are keeping the good stuff for yourself. Man you should help the fellow M members and give all the information you have. Shame on you! :lol:

I saw the Low Viz, I think the rice tag is still to high, but much cheaper than buying it from eBay, so it is actually a good deal if you can nail it. They where asking 1.450 last time I check, and they never reduce their prices (bastards!).

It is about USD 175, wich is very tempting.

Considering they go for more than 200 on eBay... plush shipping...

GO GET IT!!!!

Oh man, I wish I bought 10 low-viz.. I would be rich. :blink:

I like my Matchbox monster. Not what you'd call poseable but worth $25.