Share my model on website

rarityraider

Hi All,

I would like to tell all of you on my highly pleasure to receive some replies ask for my other stuff photos such as Gundam... This make me feel so appreciate because I'm a very fresh man to know most of the Macross Fans can accept other hobbies. You know in my place (Hong Kong) I've also joined and visit a model forums. Sometimes, if I post a non-gundam model such as Macross, their feedback is only "so so". I feel that is a very strange situation for all modellers, there were some people posted their Gundam works whatever they did, feedback would comes quite frequency.... Perhaps, the youth from HK don't know how's high of Macross position is equal to Gundam at the thirty something man heart.

Regarding to the wants from some peoples, I'm afraid my Gundam model should not means to Macross Forums respect to some non-gundam fans from here and don't want to waste the place of boards. Here I've a photo album on Yahoo would like to share for interested friends.

Enjoy and Cheers, ;)

http://hk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rarity...r=/b3eb&.src=ph

Edited by rarityraider

Great work there! And don't worry about those "Gundam" people. A lot of us Macross Fans appreciate ALL types of good work, even those outside of our primary circle. Its the openminds of this forums that allows the Macross community to thrive and evolve, and not stagnate.

I'm also living in Hong Kong, among others like Graham, Lazy Man, Toy Wave, Valk009 and many others. Macross has a BIG following here in HK. Perhaps its due to the smallness of HK that makes Macross feel even bigger than the US or any other place.

PS: Welcome and please continue to share your work! Looking forward to it.

Great work there! And don't worry about those "Gundam" people. A lot of us Macross Fans appreciate ALL types of good work, even those outside of our primary circle. Its the openminds of this forums that allows the Macross community to thrive and evolve, and not stagnate.

I'm also living in Hong Kong, among others like Graham, Lazy Man, Toy Wave, Valk009 and many others. Macross has a BIG following here in HK. Perhaps its due to the smallness of HK that makes Macross feel even bigger than the US or any other place.

Internet really connecting people... :p Make me meet one more buddy in the same place. Thanks for your wording and nice to meet you. :)

Neova,

Well said my friend!

Yes, here at MW we welcome people like "rarityraider" to join and show off their modeling skills. I look forward to seeing all types of models, but especially Macross and Gundam.

One of the highlights of my day is coming to the model section and seeing that someone has posted a thread with pictures of model kits.

Welcome to MW, and I hope you stick around for a while. ;)

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Neova said it right, we appreciate "art" not just macross "art"

:)

Awesome job!