Viz does Inu Yasha right

Anubis

From Anime on DVD,

Part of Viz's updates this week included the next couple Inu Yasha Volumes not many of us will probably buy, I won't, as well as the very exciting following that I know that I WILL be buying

# Inu Yasha Season Set #1 - 09/07/2004 - 09/07/2004

# Inu Yasha Movie #1 - $24.98 - 09/07/2004

# Inu Yasha Movie #2 - $24.98 - 12/28/2004

Bout time they started those Seaosn Sets. They're the only way to buy a show that has broken the 150 episode mark.

The first two movies are also good news.

Thank you Anubis for wonderful news!!! Finally, I'll be able to get Inu Yasha Movie 1 & 2!!! Btw, what will episodes will be on Inu Yasha Season Set #1? I think I may already have all the episodes from the first and a little of the second season.

Thank you Anubis for wonderful news!!! Finally, I'll be able to get Inu Yasha Movie 1 & 2!!! Btw, what will episodes will be on Inu Yasha Season Set #1? I think I may already have all the episodes from the first and a little of the second season.

That unfortunately is the unknown. No info on running time yet. Depends on what Viz and Sunrise's definition of season is for Inu Yasha. Should be 20-something episodes/box though. Let's hope. Vis's pricing for 12/13 ep. boxes is lower than 99.99, so that should be a positive indicator in this case.

On other news, it has been confirmed from several sources that there will be a fourth Inuyasha movie airing this December in Japanese theaters. Also, according to one of the favorite fan-news sites, Inuyasha Information from Japan, the anime series will FINALLY end this coming September. So the upcoming release of manga volume #35 could contain the ending to the show, assuming that the manga is ending. Another Inuyasha game is coming to the US in July 2004! It might be a translated PlayStation-2 version of Kazegumo Emaki (The Scroll of Wind and Clouds)

Yeah, I mentioned in a thread a while back about Inu Yasha ending in September.

Given that the raw for ep. 155 is out, and it ends in september, I'd say the show hits episode 170. 15 weeks, 15 episodes from now would put it at that spot. Give or take a couple.

Here's a good Inu Yasha companion site with some good info.

A 4th movie is good news as well. Can't wait foir the 3rd to show up though still though. Anyone know when the R2 of it comes out?

Edited by Anubis