4Kids liscenses One Piece!

Another sign that the world is going to hell. One Piece has been picked up by 4Kids. Now they have another show to completely butcher and bastardize.

:angry::angry::angry:

I wanted to see this show too. Heard good things about it. Guess it's on to HK discs and or Fansubs.

Has any group been subbing One Piece? I haven't seen it anywhere.

from AnimeNewsNetwork:

4Kids Announces One Piece (2004-06-08 10:54:30)

4Kids Entertainment announced today that they have acquired the hit anime series One Piece for domestic distribution. Additionally, according to the latest press release, One Piece will air on the Fox Box this fall. Source: GATV [ discuss ]

Edited by Anubis

Another sign that the world is going to hell. One Piece has been picked up by 4Kids. Now they have another show to completely butcher and bastardize.

:angry::angry::angry:

I wanted to see this show too. Heard good things about it. Guess it's on to HK discs and or Fansubs.

Has any group been subbing One Piece? I haven't seen it anywhere.

from AnimeNewsNetwork:

4Kids Announces One Piece (2004-06-08 10:54:30)

4Kids Entertainment announced today that they have acquired the hit anime series One Piece for domestic distribution. Additionally, according to the latest press release, One Piece will air on the Fox Box this fall. Source: GATV [ discuss ]

Why? It's pirates. Pirates who get shot at and resiliantly bounce back because of magical fruit (not that magical fruit :p). I see heavy cutting ahead. And, of course, this means no uncut DVDs if 4Kids remains true to form.

In Italy we have already One piece butched and adapted for kids, this is the destiny of every anime buyed by Italia 1 ... :(

They changed the name of Monkey D. Rufy in "Rubber" just for say something.