My First 1/48

Phadeout

Ahhh, welcome to the fold :) Certainly a good club to be a member of (some of us are more... "enthusiastic" in our membership than others *eyes Godzilla*, but that's ok, because then shmucks like myself can buy 1/48s from them ^_^ )

Ahhh, 1/48s there are the best. Try some fast packs for that baby they look great on them. BTW great choice have fun collecting I know I do.

Thanx guys.... I would love to get a VF-1J w/ Fast Packs (complete box) too, but man.... these things are killer expensive... I never thought I'd pay more for a toy than for a rare model kit. But hey, I'm sure it will be worth it :ph34r:

Thanx guys.... I would love to get a VF-1J w/ Fast Packs (complete box) too, but man.... these things are killer expensive... I never thought I'd pay more for a toy than for a rare model kit.  But hey, I'm sure it will be worth it  :ph34r:

They are worth it! B))

I planned on buying some 1/60 (because they are cheaper and still look great).

After I got my 1/60 Max and Miria 1J Super and an Ostrich, I decided to buy a single 1/48 (had to be a Hikaru 1J Super to match Max and Miria) to be the highlight of my small "collection"...

Now I'm waiting for my second 1/48 to arrive - and guess what, it's a 1J Super (Miria) again. ;)

I simply couldn't resist!

(But I think I'm going to stop buying Yamatos as soon as Max and Miria are united as 1/48 again... and maybe after getting an Elintseeker... as long as they don't release some Destroids or other cuties... :rolleyes: )

I kinda regret buying the 1/60 (but only slightly), though they'll still make a great display when my 1J GBP arrives! :D

Personally I think Valks without FPs look too skinny... except for fighter mode, which looks good without FP, too. ;)

Phadeout,

I hope you will enjoy, love, cherish and honor Roy and his Strike VF-1S like I know you two would, for better or worst, in sickness and in health, until death do you part.

Amen

PS: and not even 4 hours after I PM'ed you your tracking number. :D