1:18 scale diecast metal replica car

I'm looking for useful help in locating a diecast (metal) scale replica of a 1969 Pontiac GTO, standard hardtop version. NOT the 'Judge' edition. I'd like to get no larger than 1:18 scale, due to cost. I do note have too much more information, other than exterior color of grey/silver. I do also know that it needs the door type that has NO door frame around the windows.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a reputable (online) seller? If there is more information needed, I can call my Dad.

Oh, 1 more thing, apparently the original color was a 2-tone blue, and my Dad had it repainted a greyish-silver. Original interior was blue. The grill was black with chrome highlights, NOT all chrome as some were.

Any useful help would be great. This is a Father's Day gift, so the sooner the better.

Thanks!

Edited by Jedi Knight

Not to sound "harsh" but looking for exact matches in diecast is usually pretty fruitless. If you want something *that* specific, the only option is to make it yourself. I mean, I want something as "simple" as a red Lambo Countach with a white interior---and that doesn't exist (plenty of red/black, white/white, or red/tan, but not red/white AFAIK). You've got a half-dozen specifics.

Here, this is every 1:18 1969 Pontiac car, period:

http://www.scale18.com/cgi-bin/browse18?c0...Pontiac+&c2=%2A

All 1:18 GTO's: http://www.scale18.com/cgi-bin/browse18?c0...3AGTO%2A&c3=%2A

Can't help with other scales.