So Close

Not too long ago, while checking out Returner, I saw a trailer for a Hong Kong film titled So Close (Chik yeung tin sai). The movie is directed by Corey Yuen (whose next project is the live-action adaptation of Dead Or Alive) and stars Hsu Chi (The Transporter, Gorgeous), Vicki Zhao Wei (Shaolin Soccer, The Duel) and Karen Mok (The Vampire Effect).

Has anyone seen So Close? And is it any good, considering that many people compare it to Charlie's Angels?

Has anyone seen So Close? And is it any good, considering that many people compare it to Charlie's Angels?

I have this movie & I really enjoyed it. Though some of the special FX seem "over the top" (but then again, look at "The Matrix"), I rather enjoyed seeing some hot chicks kick butt.

Basic story is about 2 sisters who are paid to plant high tech viruses in big corporations. One sister dies & the younger sister must carry on with the job. The female cop who starts out chasing the sisters, eventually allies with the younger surviving sister to finish the job.

Hsu Qi (kidanapped girl from "The Transporter") plays the older sister, Zhao Wei (a very hot Chinese actress in Asia, right now) plays the younger sister, & Karen Mok (HK movie/singing vetran) plays the cop.

If you liked Charlie Angels, you'll probably like this movie. :D

Edited by xstoys

my girlfriend has watched it like 10 times. seriously.

its a pretty good movie, but a certain song gets tiresome by the time your through. you'll know what i mean after you watch it.

if you like it check out another one called naked weapon. better fight scenes =D