Takatoy website

VF-18S Hornet

Hello all I just want to know the address of the takatoy website so that I can get some more stickers from them because as I was placing the decals on my VF-1J Max I also placed so sticker I got from takatoys on it stickers such as the HMMP-02 that was supposed to be on to the missile pod luncher on the boosters and NP-BP-01 goes on the booster part of the fast pack not NP-FB-01 that sticker goes on the leg armor I found all this out this site Macross mecha Fast Pack info I even had the print outs of it which forced me to redo the sticker placment on my VF-1S Strike Hikaru and VF-1J Super Max. I plan to do this for the Milla and my others 1/48 to varify what I'm talking about just click on my View my collection link and scorll down to see for yourself. But I would be most greatfull for the link or web address to takatoys website. here is a picture of what I am talking about look at the missle pod below the yellow line.

post-4-1084403800_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hiya,

We also carry his 1/48 stickers. Here's the link:

http://www.tmpanime.com/advanced_search_re...akatoys&x=0&y=0

Best Regards,

Tamim

Thanks twinmoons I see what I need, do you take Paypal as payment