Hellsing on Starz! Encore Action Channel

areaseven

hellsing friggin rocked until the end,  when they WEAKLY ended it,   not really weak,  but it totally left me wanting more, i hope they continue the story

I totally agree with you. Maybe Gonzo should go into production of a Hellsing feature film (Animated of course). I have Action Channel on Digital but ironicly don't watch their Anime nor do TechTV or CN but if I do I click on to International Channel for some Slayers Action subtitled :D

Here's International Channel's Anime Pacific Time schedule

~G25

Edited by gerwalk25

hellsing friggin rocked until the end, when they WEAKLY ended it, not really weak, but it totally left me wanting more, i hope they continue the story

Totally agreed. It was pretty cool up until that point, but the ending seemed rushed and left the whole series feeling very unfinished.

I thought I read somewhere they were making a sequel, but I can't recall from where. Maybe I'm just imagining it, but I'd tune in for a second series if they made it.

Man, Adelphia sucks....

No International Channel, no Starz, no Tech-TV, no Anime Network. You'd think there would be something good for 66 bucks a month!

Damn no I' Channel? That sucks but your not missing much though. Have you thought about DirectTV or change to local Cable i.e does the town/city power company provide cable service?

~G25

Edited by gerwalk25

Man, Adelphia sucks....

No International Channel, no Starz, no Tech-TV, no Anime Network. You'd think there would be something good for 66 bucks a month!

Damn no I' Channel? That sucks but your not missing much though. Have you thought about DirectTV or change to local Cable i.e does the town/city power company provide cable service?

~G25

Adelphia is the local cable.

for 66 bucks youd better damn well be getting digi-cable, because you look all bent over to me (think about it) when youre paying 66 for basic

It's total BS around here. We have only basic cable + HBO. And that's 66 bucks a month. Digital is actually cheaper, but I don't think I can get it here. (DSL was the same way, we were the last area in LA to get it, and it took over a year to get it up here. it's not like we're way out nowere, I'm right between LA and the San Fernando Valley, but my local area just doesn't have enough customers, I guess. Thanks deregulation....)

I've been around McBride's place. There's absolutely no reason why his area can't get digital cable or satellite - especially since he's at least a mile away from Universal Studios, Warner Bros. Studios and most of the TV stations in Burbank.

It's freaking insane. I'm like 1500 meters out of range. DSL was exactly the same. I'm gonna try to contact the cable company again, I haven't checked in a little while.