1\60 Pefect Grade

Armor

I'm looking to get one, but I would like to know do you need glue, are they hard to build? Can you handle them like a toy. how tall are they?

I'm looking to get one, but I would like to know do you need glue, are they hard to build? Can you handle them like a toy. how tall are they?

1. Glue is not necessary in assembling a PG kit, but it helps, as long as you don't glue the servos or joints.

2. PG kits aren't difficult to build. They're just time-consuming due to the hundreds (sometimes thousands) of small parts.

3. PG kits are model kits, so I wouldn't recommend handling them like toys.

They are nowhere near as delicate as what most of us would consider "model kits".

IMHO - the Gundam MG, and PG kits fall into the "TOYDEL" category. You build em, and then you can play with them.

The only real difference with MG and PG kits are that you don't have nice tight ratchety joints because they use polycaps.

But other than that, everything else A7 said is dead on. I have 4 PG kits and I love all of them!.

Thanks guys. I keep looking up that big $200 dog and I think it wants me to buy it. It looks so cool. I think it's the RX-78 GP01/FB. Thanks again.

I don't recommend building a PG in one sitting, not that that is possible. One day build the accessories, next day build the torso and head. next day build the arms. and finally build the legs ;-p Trying and build it all at once might cause severe frustration. As for my favorite PG, so far it has to be the MK-II. That thing was a joy to assemble.

Unless you are in love with the process of making models, I don't really recommend it...  I've made PG zeta before.  It was fun to build, but not much happened after that.  I just posed him.  And that was it.

If you are in love with beutifully detailed, and proportioned display items, with mad poseability, then IMHO these features overrides all the negatives inherent in having to assemble the kit. B))

Edited by GobotFool