WOAHH what's up with the price of this

they dont usually make prototypes clear, looks more like a limited edition or something, either way its rare so to TF fans, worth the price

I just kind of woundering if any of you guy's knew any thing, because I read on one or two websites that clear one's like that are fake prototypes that people make in there spare time with out permission from the factory supervisers to make a quick buck.

they dont usually make prototypes clear, looks more like a limited edition or something, either way its rare so to TF fans, worth the price

I just kind of woundering if any of you guy's knew any thing, because I read on one or two websites that clear one's like that are fake prototypes that people make in there spare time with out permission from the factory supervisers to make a quick buck.

Maybe if this figure was recast in tinted clear blue resin...but not from the injection molding machines...

Changeing the material (plastic) from one type to another is a fairly involved process...purgeing the old material completely out, loading the new stuff in, letting it get up to temperature, run through a couple of test shots and readjust the machine accordingly, make a few parts, purge the material back out, reload the correct material, get it up to tmperature, test shots and machine adjustments...that is a minimum of twenty minutes, minus the time spend produceing parts...ain't no way that you could do that on a factory floor without the boss knowing :rolleyes: (then of course the "special" parts would need to go through the toy assembly lines to get built, as the folks on the molding machines don't perform that operation)

:o well gotta admit, while it looks cool, that chick got ripped off BIG time...

lol I know, Ethier she has way to much money or she's a crazier TF collector than I am. I would have paid at most $100 but thats only if I was realy intent on winning a bidding war.