collection pix

Just reorganized my collection, so I figured I'd post some pics of it. This is about half of the collection, but the other pics weren't as exciting.

collection1.jpg

collection2.jpg

collection3.jpg

missing from the shelves are:

-SOC Dancougar

-Grendizer's Spazers (full set and black set)

-3 Yamato VF-1Ds

-2 Yamato CFs

-4 Bandai 1Ss (sans armor)

The rest of the collection is G1 Transformers, Jumbo Dragun and Raideen, and a few 12" and metal material Gundams and Sentai toys.

Enjoy!

thank you thank you...

as soon as I started collecting the SOCs, I knew i had to have a display with all the colored ones on one side and the gucci ones on the other...sortofa good vs evil thing...Baaaaarely had enough space to fit em in too

:ph34r:

the sentais take up a pretty small part of the collection (just some Gao Ranger and Hurricaneger stuff)...I love the jumbos though. If I could only keep 3 toys, those would be the ones. I highly recommend picking them up if you can find em (the unifive repros are the way to go)

funny story: I was fiddling with the Gaiking jumbo one day, and rocket punched myself right in the face from about an inch away...hurt like a mofo :lol:

Man, that top shelf is awesome. It just scares me to see it on the top of everything else with a pretty thin looking shelf considering how heavy each one of those SOC's are! Good thing you don't have Dancougar figure on there, or else it would totaly bring that top shelf down on the bandai's and yammy's. Oh, can you take pix of your transformers collection? I'd like to see that. :p:D:lol:

with a pretty thin looking shelf

The shelves are actually really sturdy...I could put a 10-pin bowling ball in the middle and it wouldn't break ;)

Now...the shelf with the black gourai-sempuujin set sitting in the middle of it is bending like a mofo. I'll probably have to put some support under it.

I think I have a pic of my "good guys" transformers shelf that's good enough to post.

Man, that top shelf is awesome.

Thanks! :) I tried to get each figure in a totally different pose...I think it turned out pretty nicely :ph34r:

the sentais take up a pretty small part of the collection (just some Gao Ranger and Hurricaneger stuff)...I love the jumbos though. If I could only keep 3 toys, those would be the ones. I highly recommend picking them up if you can find em (the unifive repros are the way to go)

funny story: I was fiddling with the Gaiking jumbo one day, and rocket punched myself right in the face from about an inch away...hurt like a mofo :lol:

Yeah I used to shoot my sister w/ my Daimos's Fist and missiles back in the day. Great fun. =]

BTW, do you also collect super robots from the marmit "Legend of the Fierce Super Robots" line? The sizes and sculpts are pretty cool imho.

Edited by StealthLurker

I was going to start collecting those, but got out of toy collecting (and into cars...not a good idea!!! ). So now everything goes into my car except for the odd Binaltech.

wow...I just realized I've used "mofo" in almost all of my posts here...strange...I've never even used it before...damn one track mind ;)

I don't know if you have these yet, but even if you aren't a gundam fan, you should check out the metal material gundams (especially the sword and launcher one). Best posing, coolest looking, neatest idea for a toy in a looooong time.

The Aoshima Neo Getter Test and Training chogo is nice too (you can see a bit of it in the long pic). The white, light grey, and silver bits look great together. I think a lot of people skipped this one, but it is definitely a stand-out in the collection...and not too pricy.

yea....I'd never even heard of Mazinger til I started collecting SOCs :lol:

Here's the official line-up left to right:

-Venus A

-Getter 2

-Daiku Maryu

-Dianan A

-Aphrodai A

-Grendizer (with full spacers)

-Getter 1

-Getter 3

-Great Mazinger

-Boss Borot

-Mazinger

-Minerva X (hidden behind Maz)

-Gucci Boss Borot

-Gucci Great Maz

-Gucci Getter 2 (hidden behind G Maz)

-Gucci Getter 3

-Gucci Grendizer

-Gucci Getter 1

-Gucci Daiku Maryu

-GucciMazinger (gx-07)

-Gucci Mazinger (gx-01b)

Back Row

-Unifive Jumbo Maz

-Unifive Jumbo Great Maz

-Unifive Gaiking

-Black Ox

And here's a pic of part of my TF collection...nothin much just 2 of each of the G1 cars I like:

collection4.jpg

and the reason I stopped collecting toys (rims, tires, springs, tint, swaybar on by the end of May):

mycarindasnow.jpg