Juushi Sentai France Five

Dude I remember reading about this on the net... Was this a JOke

Or made suspifficly for the Frogs?? :lol:<_<:ph34r::blink::unsure:

It's made in France by a French group of sick otakus. Hell, they're pretty famous even in Japan from what I hear.

They even got put intp some anime as a little wink from Japan, in the form of a poster on the wall of some character's room (no, I don't know which anime). You could try to find their website, I think they list stuff like that. But then again you'd have to be able to read French. Or run it through a translation thing, since a large number of people here probably can't understand French. :p

I haven't watched any of their stuff. I got scared after watching some other fanmade videos...

Although Resident Debile was pretty cool... :lol:

• 8 years later...

As a matter of fact, they just released the final episode five a few days ago, which premiered in Paris :). Here's the link to a video of the event (it only shows a retrospective of the first 4 episodes and stuff on japanese TV shows) :

I watched all 4 available episodes, and they get better with each new episode. It may have lots of flaws especially in the first couple episodes (although I wouldn't count the cheesy acting as a flaw here) but you can really feel all the love they've put in this work. Everything got better, costumes, acting, story, SFX, and lots of humor. Also episode 4 ends on a climax with a cruel cliffhanger... 8 years of wait damnit! :lol:

From what I've heard episode 5 should be available worldwide on youtube after June 6th

Well worth the wait, I guess. I've seen the first four episodes myself and I usually consider episode 2 to be the real debut because the episode 1 costumes are complete crap.

BTW, I got a bunch of spare Ranger Keys, so I plan to make a custom Red Fromage key as a France Five tribute.

• 4 weeks later...