Battle of the Planets Marathon!

NSJ23

I was waiting for that Question. It's the Battle of the Planets episodes from long ago, not that remade "G-force" crap that was on Cartoon Network a few years ago.

I was waiting for that Question. It's the Battle of the Planets episodes from long ago, not that remade "G-force" crap that was on Cartoon Network a few years ago.

Ah, thanks. They are both crap and blasphemous to the original Gatchaman if you ask me. Yet, I found G-Force with all it's extremely lame names was somewhat better given they didn't edit as much as BOTP was edited.

I guess. I like the original, but I'll take a dubbed version any day. Out of the three the G-force version when it was on gave me a headache.

I guess. I like the original, but I'll take a dubbed version any day. Out of the three the G-force version when it was on gave me a headache.

Still, you can't choose BOTP as the best dubbed version. It has 7-Zark-7 for goodness' sakes!

Still, you can't choose BOTP as the best dubbed version. It has 7-Zark-7 for goodness' sakes!

Ha! I can choose WTF I want too because it's only my opinion. As dumb as 7-Zark-7 is it doesn't bug me because that's the way I originally saw the show. The music and dubbing on G-Force IMO were much worse than BOTP. :p