Tenjou Tenge

Jemstone

Does anyone know how long this series will be for? 26 episodes or more? I know only about 4 or 5 episodes have aired in Japan so far. This is the first new martial arts anime I eally enjoy in a long time. I highly recommend it. I can't wait for more despite too much of Aya!!

On the other hand I find Air Master really stupid.

Yeah, so far I like the Tenjou Tenge anime. Takayanagi kicks ass, unlike that wuss, Koukin in Ikkitousen. I hear the anime doesn't do the manga justice tho (Oh! Great's got some awesome artwork ^_^ ). I've got up to vol 10 of the manga, but I've yet to read it :D

Edited by Mellow Yellow

I read up to volume 10 on the manga also it's really something. The anime is pretty good but the manga is so much better. It's like the uncut, uncencer of the anime. But I guess they can't put that much on TV. :)

well, at least they kept Maya's transformation right. :D

Thanks, I didn't know there was a manga. I'll seek it out. I also gotta say I don't care the opening and ending sequences of this series. Too much 'wanna be hip hop" in the opening and waaaay too much "Aya staring blankly" in the closing.

What is the series about? What series would you consider similar?

Pretty much like Ikkitousen. Even the main character is alike.....

Already discussed here.

Edited by wolfx

What is the series about? What series would you consider similar?

have you seen Ikkitousen? if so then they are both very similar (to the point that some claim ikkitousen has some panels which are blatent rip-offs of TenTen).

its about 2 busty sisters who's clothing have a habit of being ripped to shreds. one of the sisters chases after a bad boy newcomer to her school who in turn wants nothing to do with her. between them and a cast of other tough guy fighters they take on all comers and go up against the evil school body ruling class.

ok the show is a bit more entertaining then i make it out to be. you have some cool fight scenes, busty babes, and comedic scenes so its hard not to like it. Ikkitousen is very very similar in that sense but with perhaps less comedy.

Thanks, I didn't know there was a manga. I'll seek it out. I also gotta say I don't care the opening and ending sequences of this series. Too much 'wanna be hip hop" in the opening and waaaay too much "Aya staring blankly" in the closing.

Jemstone, you can get all the manga here: http://mangatranslation.com/

There's some pretty sweet wallpapers in the wallpaper section too.

As for Ikkitousen, I thought the whole reincarnations of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms warriors was cool. But other than that, It wasn't that great. At least Tenjou Tenge has style in their fights ;)

Edited by Mellow Yellow