VF-1D 'The Tired. Old Debate'

Radd

I agree with you, Lt. Adamovic, this begins to look like some monomaniac obsessive thread... :p

Huh? Writing a post takes 5 mins, researching into the compendium requires far much more time (no offense to Egan, I really think he does an excellent job...), on the other hand I don't understand why you open such thread if you already know that the proof you look for doesn't exist... Unless you want a discussion instead of a proof...

I don't see how I missed the entire point of the thread: you said that you agreed with me when I said that you'll very probably never find any 'solid evidence pointing either way'...

You see no problem with debating something you don't know anything about, nor feel any inclination towards researching? That is what you have stated.

And why should there be a problem?

Guys, this is too much. I see you guys getting all worked up over something I believe everyone agrees upon, but you are all wording it differently. The 1D is a multipurpose plane.

You see Shin and Edgar move from an F-14 to a 0D, so that may tell you that it was designed for the dual cockpit pilot/navigator teams. Then there is the role of training. The Trainer call sign on the cockpit would be a good indication of the fact that the orange and brown indicate a trainer, not the Halloween squadron.

It's all evident that it was used as a fighter as well, cause we see it for Max and Milia's marriage, and a CF 1D.

So let it go, kill this subject PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!

Obviously, yes :)

I certainly hope that you're joking, because this is turning into a Monty Python skit.

You don't like the Monthy Python?

Obviously, yes :)

I certainly hope that you're joking, because this is turning into a Monty Python skit.

You don't like the Monthy Python?

Oh, I love Monty Python, it's just that whether or not you were joking determined whether I was laughing with you or at you.

:lol: