To all wannabe completist out there!

SupremeKaioshin

I'm only collecting Yamato's and Takara BT's right now.

With my Takara Binaltech collection I made the small mistake of NOT picking up Takara Lambor. Instead I saved some cash and picked up a Hasbro Alternator.

But I just got my BT 03 and 04 so I'm pretty much up to date.

With my Yamato collection I'm looking around for a Quaudelunn Rau. That's it. I don't have enough extra funds to finish my 1/48 line (VF-1A Max, Low Viz, and VF-1J Max, Miria, or VF-1S Hikaru).

Of Macross I collect Yamato 1/60s and 1/48s (and have a full set of each with my 1/48 Max 1J on the way). I even have a few customs made just to have complete "groups" within my collection.

My other hobby is collecting 12" army dolls... and sheesh there are so many of those made by so many different makers that it is sort of a "buy whichever ones you like" sort of thing as being a completist in that toy field would take more money than microsoft.

I'm just collecting what I like. Not trying to catch up on anything. The only VF-1s I own are 1/48(I sold off all of my 1/60's and 1/55s). I'm passing on the Max and Milia 1/48s. I have the rest of the 1/48 line up. Other than that I collect various anime figures from shows I like(Berserk, Ghost in the Shell etc). Not interested in transformers of any type. I'm also into NASCAR and there's an endless stream of merchandise there.

I stopped being a completist a while back. I realized that there are something in a line that just aren't worth getting. Now I get what I like.

I'm caught up with Macross right now with 11 1/60s, 5 1/48s and 3 1/72s.

I'm looking for a good price on the DC Direct Birds of Prey 3 pack.

I'm waiting for StarWarsShop.com to come back online to get my Adventure Kermit (Indiana Jones costume). This is probably the toy that I'm most excitied to get right now.

It's actually been kind of boring lately with nothing out that I really want to buy.

I just buy what I like. I'd like to get SuperO, Elint, and GBP releases for 1/55, which would make my 1/55's complete... but not because of any completist vibe... simply because I like 1/55's.

Of the 1/48's I like to get a Max 1A and a Hikaru 1S (which would give me all the 1/48's, minus the Low-Vis, which I don't want at all) - but I don't care enough about them to spend the money. If they were picked up at a good enough price, used or on sale - I'd buy... but not otherwise.

Completist collections have never really been my thing. I just like to pick up whatever really appeals to me.

I stopped being a completist a while back. I realized that there are something in a line that just aren't worth getting. Now I get what I like.

I'm caught up with Macross right now with 11 1/60s, 5 1/48s and 3 1/72s.

I'm looking for a good price on the DC Direct Birds of Prey 3 pack.

I'm waiting for StarWarsShop.com to come back online to get my Adventure Kermit (Indiana Jones costume). This is probably the toy that I'm most excitied to get right now.

It's actually been kind of boring lately with nothing out that I really want to buy.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

There so much that i would love to get..

Binaltechs, 1/48s, dancougar hasegawa's macross zero line , new sc toys etc etc

Wots really killing me is i would like to get 2 of each binaltechs since i love them so much X_x

I am behind in the BT set. I actually just wanna get the hound, bluestreak, and smokescreen. I'm also behind in the Bandai SOC Eva set. I only have the first two, which are hard to find now. The blue and yellow ones are fairly easy, and the black and silver ones just came out. Oh, it took awhile but I finally finished up my macross plus collection by finding the yf-19 for a pretty decent price. :p:D:lol:

I collect Yamato 1/72, 1/60 and 1/48 scale... I also have the MPC line and ArmorPacks. Looking forward to the New Gen/Mospeada stuff....

I also collect a select few MG and PG Gundam models.

All in all, I'm pretty caught up... Waiting for Max and Millia Super 1Js, and the GBP armor for the 1/60 1J.... Of course I only buy one of each... Otherwise, I wouldn't be caught up with the releases. ;)