1/48 VF-1 Decals?

stratos

The TakaToys stickers come with FAST Pack decals. I don't have a set yet, so I can't test the fit. But they are definitely there!

You can order some right now from Twin Moons Anime. . .

http://www.tmpanime.com

BTW, these stickers are much better all-around than the Yamato ones that ship with the Valks. One of these days, i'll finally finish outfitting mine and post some pics.

Best Regards,

Hurin

The TakaToys stickers come with FAST Pack decals. I don't have a set yet, so I can't test the fit. But they are definitely there!

You can order some right now from Twin Moons Anime. . .

http://www.tmpanime.com

BTW, these stickers are much better all-around than the Yamato ones that ship with the Valks. One of these days, i'll finally finish outfitting mine and post some pics.

Best Regards,

Hurin

I've used Takatoy's stickers on all 3 of my 1/48's so far, and I can attest to the quality and love he pours into them. These are VERY well done, and mop the floor with the included stickers from Yamato. They definitely have more of that "painted on" look - not quite the same as decals, but good enough for me. No peeling whatsoever, and a very professional look.

I've got a few stickers from Anasazi on order, so I can't testify as to how good they are yet, but I've heard great things. One thing's for sure - they look absolutely incredible. I've been dying to give these a shot, and can't wait to see how they turn out.

One thing's for sure - after-market stickers are the way to go if you really want to pimp out your valks. The Yammie stickers are usable, but nothing beats some custom sheets from these two guys. Definitely don't ruin your 1/48 with the included stickers. $10 or thereabouts is SO worth the investment. Trust me - you'll be glad you did.

I've ordered decals from both takatoys (1/48) and anasazi37 (1/60) and they're definitely much better than the yamato originals. I HIGHLY recommend both of their products, you won't be disappointed. ;)

I just missed out on placing an order for decals for my Lo-Vis from anasazi37, but I guess I can wait till he's finished with the 1/48 FAST Pack upgrade set, 1/60 VT-1 set, and 1/60 VE-1 set - they're worth the wait. :D

Valk-Exchange used to have them too, but they're not listed anymore, not even as 'out of stock'. Ack, and I really wanted to add three sheets of them to my FAST pack order before they shipped...

Ah well.

I gotta to warn those that don't know, though they are good since I got a pair of my own they are not precut like Yamatos stickers are. so if you are really good at cutting or very skilled at using a x-acto blade then you have to get them. Just letting you know thats all

I gotta to warn those that don't know, though they are good since I got a pair of my own they are not precut like Yamatos stickers are. so if you are really good at cutting or very skilled at using a x-acto blade then you have to get them. Just letting you know thats all

Very true and worth pointing out. You have to cut all of these off the sheet yourself.

The results are undeniably much better, but it will increase the time involved by quite a lot. However, I find that you'll wind up having to trim a lot of excess flash off of the included Yamato stickers anyway (some of them simply won't fit or position correctly unless you do), so expect to have to break out the exacto whatever you choose to do.

Valkyrie Exchange has TakaToys stickers again

http://www.valkyrie-exchange.com/Yamato/14...ecals_set2.html

Woops! You can't add them to your cart from that link, but you can add them from the list of "transforming toys" at the Online Store.

Edited by Hurin