Cat's Eye dimensions

Gerwalker

Don't know if this was discussed before but with all the discussion about the Cat's Eye resin kit recently, I tried to find out it's lenght and wing span. I found nothing in the M. Compendium and in my books there seems to be no other things than the ussual views but no dimensions.

I've found some RT references and even a Macross RPG related site but both qoute different sizes for the Cat's Eye (in one case it was 21m long an in the other 19m long) Tanmen had to base his models in some official specs and not in fan speculation.

Is there official information on this topic?

Thanks!!

TANMEN had to estimate as there are no official numbers for this one.

Thanks Nanashi, that is something I was affraid of... It's a pitty because there very good three views of the Cat's Eye.

The only size reference are the pilots. So i guess that the dimensions in those fan sites are also estimates and can be used as well so lenght: ~20m.

TANMEN had to estimate as there are no official numbers for this one.

Thanks Nanashi, that is something I was affraid of... It's a pitty because there very good three views of the Cat's Eye.

The only size reference are the pilots. So i guess that the dimensions in those fan sites are also estimates and can be used as well so lenght: ~20m.

Based upon the schematic side view of the ES-11D, considering tje size of the crew's heads-one can guestimate that the approximate length is about 17~19m.

for the size of the kit I got the hunch that Tanmen Cat's eye dimension is undersized. I believe it should be slighly bigger in size in comparison to the VF-1

What are the dimensions of Tanmen's model?

Nanashi: so, the guys at the RPG sites are not that wrong. Thanks for making the estimates.

for the size of the kit I got the hunch that Tanmen Cat's eye dimension is undersized. I believe it should be slighly bigger in size in comparison to the VF-1

What are the dimensions of Tanmen's model?

Nanashi: so, the guys at the RPG sites are not that wrong. Thanks for making the estimates.

There is no official dimensions available for the ES-11D Cat's Eye.