1/48 VF-1J Armor question

Evil Porkchop

O.K. I finally decided to open up my 1/48 Super VF-1J and I can't get the damn fastpack boosters to keep from falling back a little bit. The part that they attach to is too loose to hold them up. Do I have this thing transformed wrong or something. Anybody have any pics or english instructions that can help me out? Thanks.

There are pics somewhere in MW but I can't find them so I will try to explain in words. First, the hatch that opens to clear a way for the head needs to be pushed in a notch on the back of the battroid. I find it easier to wiggle it in or push on side in first. This will make the backpack sit flush against the back. The hook on the top, rear of the back should then be able to clasp onto the backpack to keep it in place. If the back hatch is not pushed in, the clasp will not reach. The hook will keep the loaded backpack up but you can also use the extra piece included in the fastpacks. This piece slides into the empty space behind the head and also helps keep everything in place. It is not necessary but does help the appearance IMO.