Anyone know what these Gundam kits are worth?

The first kit (horizontal box with grey MS) is the 1/144 Zeta Plus released in the mid to late 1980s. IIRC it requires cememnt because the kit was designed before the days of System Injection, so no color molding and parts do not snap together. The good thing is it transforms.

The MSRP of the kit is 1,000 yen (roughly 9 bucks). You might be able to get 15 bucks for it, but with the release of the 1/100 MG version, this kit has lost some of the appeal it once had.

THe second kit (Ga-Zowmn) is from ZZ Gundam and came out a little before the first kit. Same story - no color molding, not snap-fit kit. MSRP was 600 yen, but if you can find a ZZ fan you might be able to get way more than 5 bucks for it, since this design never got any new kit treatment and this old kit doesn't get reissued often.

Edited by Jolly Rogers

The first one is indeed an older kit, and needs glue and paint to assembly - though it doesn't have a pic of the box, I am sure this is it (and it is in stock! ) Zeta Plus

The same can be said of the Ga-Zowm, older kit, requires paint and glue, but it's no longer available from HLJ - Ga-Zowm

I have that exact kit of the Zeta Plus...it was made back when Bandai was switching over to snap together kits, It was made back when Bandai released other Setinal kits like the old 1/144 S/ExS Gundams.... and for the most part the kit IS largely snap together...it IS also mostly molded in color...

A review of the kit (mind the pop-ups):

http://amurosmobilesuitgarage.150m.com/Zeta-Plus-Review.htm

Edited by MSW

When I said color molding it meant multiple colors on the same runner or even the same part - like the F91/SF91 and later kits. The term does not apply when the entire runner of parts are molded in the same color, the way the 1/144 Zeta Plus kit was done.

The solid lines represent the parts that need to be glued together. While the kit snaps together for the most part, I wouldn't claim it is a snap-fit kit when cement is required.

When I said color molding it meant multiple colors on the same runner or even the same part - like the F91/SF91 and later kits. The term does not apply when the entire runner of parts are molded in the same color, the way the 1/144 Zeta Plus kit was done.

The solid lines represent the parts that need to be glued together. While the kit snaps together for the most part, I wouldn't claim it is a snap-fit kit when cement is required.

Agreed.

Snap Kits are designed to be glueless. Whereas these older kit, which do have connecting pegs and slots, were never meant to be glueless kits.