about the re-cast moster

柿崎速雄

I have no idea what you are talking about?

Got where recently?

Details about what?

And do you mean monster?

SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH :p

i asking for the 1/100 full transfrom monster re-cast kit

I got three pic. of a gray monster model,

but didn't know is that one monster = the now in order one

just got there recently,

didn't know the detail about this,

I search the old post and got 3 gray model pic ,

is that the re-cast one that talking about?

I assume you are talking about the 1/100 scale VB-6 Koenig Monster Variable Kit featured in this thread: Koenig Monster? If yes, then the three pictures are the three modes of this fully transformable monster first introduced in the video game VF-X2. The kit pictured is the original IHP resin kit and is indeed the one that is soon to be re-casted and made available for sale. If interested in buying one, please check out the pinned thread at the top of this section and add your name to the list.

can some one post some sample of the re-cast moster?

Nope! :p The re-cast hasn't been completed yet so those pics of the original are the only ones you will see for now!

In short, yes the three pictures *are* of the Koenig monster kit in its different modes and is the one listed for sale in the pinned thread. Hope that helps!

SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH

Yours is no worse than mine when I'm typing after being awake for over twelve hours...and english is my native language! :p

Seriously, hope that answers your questions. If not, please feel free to PM me. :)

Melissa

Edited by trueblueeyes

yes,and i want to know the recast kid is base on this model or is

a totally different model they making now?

thanks~

beside , I interest in it , but just want to have a image with it first~ :)

just got there recently,

didn't know the detail about this,

I search the old post and got 3 gray model pic ,

is that the re-cast one that talking about?

I assume you are talking about the 1/100 scale VB-6 Koenig Monster Variable Kit featured in this thread: Koenig Monster? If yes, then the three pictures are the three modes of this fully transformable monster first introduced in the video game VF-X2. The kit pictured is the original IHP resin kit and is indeed the one that is soon to be re-casted and made available for sale. If interested in buying one, please check out the pinned thread at the top of this section and add your name to the list.

can some one post some sample of the re-cast moster?

Nope! :p The re-cast hasn't been completed yet so those pics of the original are the only ones you will see for now!

In short, yes the three pictures *are* of the Koenig monster kit in its different modes and is the one listed for sale in the pinned thread. Hope that helps!

SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH

Yours is no worse than mine when I'm typing after being awake for over twelve hours...and english is my native language! :p

Seriously, hope that answers your questions. If not, please feel free to PM me. :)

Melissa

thank you for your detail answer :)

Edited by 柿崎速雄

Hayao,

I'm glad your questions have been answered.

Rather than have started a new thread, you could of and can continue to post in the other (2) threads already dedicated to the VB-6 Monster.

If you have further comments or questions just go to the links already provided to you.

It helps cut down on clutter and redundancy.

Please let me know if you decide to purchase one of the kits so I can update the list.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Hayao,

I'm glad your questions have been answered.

Rather than have started a new thread, you could of and can continue to post in the other (2) threads already dedicated to the VB-6 Monster.

If you have further comments or questions just go to the links already provided to you.

It helps cut down on clutter and redundancy.

Please let me know if you decide to purchase one of the kits so I can update the list.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

I really think about it seriously, $400 for me is big money

(I just bought a VF-11...),

very difficult to make decision.