Hellsing

Oihan

I finished watching Hellsing and I have a couple of questions....

Why are there only 13 episodes? Did the show get low ratings or something so they canned it?

What happened to that one Valentine brother that got away and Paladin Alexender Andersong?

That's it for questions...other than that...I wasn't too impressed with the show...glad I didn't spend any money on it.

Yes there are only 13 episodes. No it wasnt cancelled, it just was supposed to be 13 like Serial Experiments Lain or Initial D Second Stage.

Im not sure as to what happened to the characters, but there IS going to be another season of Hellsing that will be MUCH better hopefully as the first season was bleh. The manga is much more in depth and the new season will follow the manga more closely so that mean one thing kids....Nazi's....lots of them..

I'm reminded of the one SA Yahoo! ad "I mean, did you even see what he did to those Nazi's?"

Anyway, I wasn't aware one of the Valentines got away, one got capped by Integra and the other one was devoured by Alucard. Of course I haven't watched the series in over a year so I may be mistaken.

-NOS

Who hasn't slept in 43 hours

One was eaten by Alucard the other was shot then burn himself in front of Integra. They anime missed out on the whole other half of the manga that involves the 2 nuns which then goes into the Nazi Vampire thing.