Anyone going to recast the 1/48 Strike Cannon?

Mechamaniac

Like the title said...

I know I will be looking for Strike cannons for the upcoming Max and Millia 1/48 Super 1J's, and would rather not have to find them here and there and pay out the nose for them.

I'm sure I'm not alone here.

So, is anyone thinking of recasting those?. Sounds like an easy way to make a few extra bucks.

Possible idea:

Could you but a Fast pack set or two and sell them back out minus the strike cannon? I'm sure someone would snatch the rest of the FP package for a few dollars discount. Then there's no worry about painting and assembling the recast.

I could set that up but no one would want DYRL Super packs only. The only demand out there is for the TV Super packs.

Even if the strike cannon and super packs were sold, a re-color is required to match the TV FP color or repainted to match the red and blue schemes.

If you guys are up for original parts, I can get it going. I think it would way cheaper for a local recast in the end though.

I could set that up but no one would want DYRL Super packs only. The only demand out there is for the TV Super packs.

Even if the strike cannon and super packs were sold, a re-color is required to match the TV FP color or repainted to match the red and blue schemes.

If you guys are up for original parts, I can get it going. I think it would way cheaper for a local recast in the end though.

Out of all the collections that I've seen on this board, people only use the strike for the vf-1s's like roy's and hikaru's valk. The rest I've seen them only use the super fast packs for the 1A's. I would PM those guys and see if they are willing to part with a strike cannon. It might work and it's worth a try. :p:D:lol: