looking for lineart

Eternal_D

Looking for the line art somebody had up a while back of the VF-1 valks in fighter/ battroid mode from front, side, and top views. Don't remember if there was one with FP or not, but those are the ones I need.

I know it doesn't seem toy related but it is. I can't decide how to color my 1/48 FP so I'm going to do some coloring first to make some comparisons.

Click here.

I had the same idea. I plan to fix up a Banpresto (I'm a sucker for small scale miniatures), and repaint it. Grabed a few blanks from page.

way cool, I will need to color that thing in and get some feedback.

and Sebastian. you be quiet! this thing will get done before I go back to China. You just wait and see! so far, in only a few days(it's raining here now so can't do much cuz too muh moisture in the air), I've got the pieces primed, puttied and sanded, now just need the final paint job. once I figure out how I want my valk to look. it'll be done. no if's, and's or but's. :D

Edited by Eternal_D

Danny boy... why bother?  whe both know you will never finish your custom.  You are aaaaay to lazy.

:p

Hehe. Same reputation on both sides of the ocean. :p

Sounds as bad as me. I have a valid excuse for not doing mine, yet. They haven't been shipped to me. Seems I picked a bad week to order.

He DID primered it!

OMG WHAT A WASTE! A nice 1/48 FP left unfinished!

Well I guess he is ment to spent the spare space unfinished-Millia-1/55 shoe box can offer.

:(

lol fragger, that comments gonna cost you a drink when I get back to shanghai! I'm going to do some coloring tonight, go to the hobby store to buy some paint tomorrow...and when it stops raining...bust out my airbrush and get some work done.