Melantradi Ship Question

robokochan

Hello all!

Maybe this is a n00b question but I couldn't find the answer anywhere...also MODS feel free to delete this if you feel necessary.... :unsure:

Okay here is the question. I was thinking about all the Recon Craft / Mecha in the Macross Universe.

UN Spacy has the Cat's Eye, the VE-1 Elintseeker, Modified VF-11's and just about every other ship could be modified for Recon purposes (Except for the YF-21?) and a few Fan Made customs that were approved (?). The Zentradi have the Regult Scout. Did the Melantradi have any special Recon Ships or Mecha? I was just wondering if they had a special Q-Rau that was used for this purpose. And if they didn't...why?!? Were they just "Kick-But" and take names...We don't need no stinkin' Scouts!

If there is any info about this please share! Or feel free to share your opinions on the subject.

Rob MN :)

Hello all!

Maybe this is a n00b question but I couldn't find the answer anywhere...also MODS feel free to delete this if you feel necessary.... :unsure:

Okay here is the question. I was thinking about all the Recon Craft / Mecha in the Macross Universe.

UN Spacy has the Cat's Eye, the VE-1 Elintseeker, Modified VF-11's and just about every other ship could be modified for Recon purposes (Except for the YF-21?) and a few Fan Made customs that were approved (?). The Zentradi have the Regult Scout. Did the Melantradi have any special Recon Ships or Mecha? I was just wondering if they had a special Q-Rau that was used for this purpose. And if they didn't...why?!? Were they just "Kick-But" and take names...We don't need no stinkin' Scouts!

If there is any info about this please share! Or feel free to share your opinions on the subject.

Rob MN :)

Within the TV series/timeline (old) the female Zjentohlauedy could have made use of the Quel-Quallie See: http://nanashi.macrossmecha.info/resrc/cat...el-quallie.html

However, in the newer timeline/movie version.... the Meltohlauedy forces may not use the same mecha as the Zjentohlauedy forces. There are no designated Meltohlauedy-specific reconnaissance craft at this time....

However, in the newer timeline/movie version.... the Meltohlauedy forces may not use the same mecha as the Zjentohlauedy forces. There are no designated Meltohlauedy-specific reconnaissance craft at this time....

It is inaccurate to use "Meltohlauedy" as an official spelling. Unlike Zjentohlauedy, "Meltohlauedy" is an unofficial spelling based on fan speculation. On the other hand, Meltlandi[an] (and Zentradi[an]) are official spellings.

http://www.anime.net/macross/