Southern Cross Replacement

Keith

For those who actually bought the set, it looks like ADV is finally replacing the defective disc's. Just go up to the site & send an e-mail to customer service, and they should send a response back asking for mailing information for disc replacement.

What defective disks?...Just wondering what problems have been reported, mine seem to work perfectly appart from some menu speed problems (but on my computer they work great, just an occasional slow menu transition on my stand alone DVD player..a rather cheap one at that :p ).

What defective disks?...Just wondering what problems have been reported, mine seem to work perfectly appart from some menu speed problems (but on my computer they work great, just an occasional slow menu transition on my stand alone DVD player..a rather cheap one at that :p ).

when musica and bowie are walking towards a generator of soem sorts. the video goes all kaka.

• 2 weeks later...
You may want to check again to make sure. Disc 4, last 30 seconds of episode 16, and last 5 minutes of episode 19, both have a nasty encoding error that make all moving objects flicker.

it is during episode 19, "Crisis" on disc #4. During chapter 3 (title 5) from around 17:40 to around 23:00.

I just got my repalcement dvd from adv.

they just got a plus point for ease of repalcement.

Edited by Ali Sama

Nope, they're still down a few points, as they haven't sent my replacement yet, and I was among the first to send in their info!

they shipped mine on the 24th. wehre ar eyou located? it might take until monday for soem people. i am in calfornia. others go tit yesterday,