Casshan live action!

Edgar

Hate to say it but I'm more the type that'll not listen to others opinions and experince it myself so I can either agree or disagree...alot that's said about movies I take with a grain of salt...if it sucks I'll speak up, if it doesn't, I'll speak up.

But at this time I need a codec of some sorts in order to play it, and right now I can't find that codec, so I'm open to suggestions....as well I'm sorta wondering where the subtitles are? I'm guessing there this CD1.srt files or something...so I'll have to fool around a bit.

Managed to watch it..had to do two players at once, one for sound the other for the subbies....the one for sound tends to get 3 seconds ahead after a few minutes of playing...hated that.

The movie pretty much went right over my head cause I didn't get to really sit there and watch it since I had to keep playin catch up with the video to the audio....really hated that.

The subs are decent, there are minor mispellings more then likely from encoding for example anything with an " ' " in the wording looked like []'llfm at times...and a few parts didn't get translated at all...but its a bootleg wha can you expect?

Picture quality was meek...it was REALLY wide screened and when full screened would only cover up maybe 1/3rd of the screen if you were to lay it down at the bottom of your monitor.

Other then that, I do like the music and the tones on the backgrounds it uses, I really don't have any complaints.