Custom Valkyrie Gallery

Hi guys,

As you can see from my posts and join date I'm a noob. Please don't mistake my enthusiasm for presumption. I am really enjoying this site and am having a great time re-aquainting myself with Macross. You've got some good people posting here and some very talented ones too, which brings me to my point.

Guys like Kurt and Jung are producing and posting some stunning looking custom 1/48 Valkyries. Unfortunately they have to post on the temporary medium of a forum and the photos of their gorgeous creations eventually get buried by new topics.

It would be nice if there was gallery for them to post images of their customs for the rest of us to drool over in perpetuity.

For the most part, custom Valks aren't nearly as common anymore. I guess the variety in Yamato's releases and the Bandai reissues got rid of the need for most customs, though we still have some members making some really kick ass customs.

Macross Fan Works (see my sig) is open to toy customizers too, but most of the people who use it are fan artists.