VF-X3 Star Crusader & Stampede Valkyrie Questions

Hopefully I'm not dredging up something covered by a different thread.  But these two late entry designs always fascinated me, especially the Star Crusader design.  I was hoping to track down as much art work and information on the design as possible.  Don't get me wrong, the Stampede variant is nice too..... as they share a few styling ques from each other.  I used to have the stats and a few artist sketches I was able to glean from steel falcon ....but as such I have been unable to recover what I had on both topics.  Would anyone be able to help a fellow MW'er out?  😁

6 hours ago, Cypher DX said:

Hopefully I'm not dredging up something covered by a different thread.  But these two late entry designs always fascinated me, especially the Star Crusader design.  I was hoping to track down as much art work and information on the design as possible.  Don't get me wrong, the Stampede variant is nice too..... as they share a few styling ques from each other.  I used to have the stats and a few artist sketches I was able to glean from steel falcon ....but as such I have been unable to recover what I had on both topics.  Would anyone be able to help a fellow MW'er out?  😁

The Macross Shoji Kawamori Designer's Note artbook from December 2020 has a section devoted to the FamilySoft Macross game original designs, including the Stampede Valkyrie, the Medusa/Star Crusader, and the VF-1SOL.