Looking for SDF-1 Macross and SDF-2 Megaroad and VF-4 3D models

Radd

So, I've got this idea for a project that involves attempting to, at least in part, recreate the concert stadium in Macross City for VRChat. To do it justice I need a fairly detailed model of the DYRL style Macross, a less detailed but still good looking model of the Megaroad, a VF-4 model, and a model of Minmay in her Flashback 2012 concert outfit.

Yes, I saw the game rip thread with all (minus the Megaroad) Macross ships but I'm looking to see if there's a more detailed Macross model out there that is still good for realtime 3D rendering.

Any help would be appreciated!

3 hours ago, Radd said:

So, I've got this idea for a project that involves attempting to, at least in part, recreate the concert stadium in Macross City for VRChat. To do it justice I need a fairly detailed model of the DYRL style Macross, a less detailed but still good looking model of the Megaroad, a VF-4 model, and a model of Minmay in her Flashback 2012 concert outfit.

Yes, I saw the game rip thread with all (minus the Megaroad) Macross ships but I'm looking to see if there's a more detailed Macross model out there that is still good for realtime 3D rendering.

Any help would be appreciated!

Minivalks, linked above, has both the Megalord, Megaroad, and all known versions of VF-4, but only as untransformable, 3D-printable models. The ship models are *really* resource intensive, the Megaroad in particular has massive amounts of modeled in surface detail,

They should at the very least be possible to trace over to make easier to use models for your game project. 

Edited by SebastianP