Why hasn't Queen Emeraldas ova vol.2 come to Ameri

I was wondering why Queen Emeraldas vol.2 come out yet?I know her manga series didn't do too well in Japan?I watched Arcadia of my Youth on Dvd today.THe trailers they made for it were beautiful.

Does anyone know good site to get people's attention on the message board about bringing Captian Harlock,GE 999,tv series to America?I think the spin-offs of Harlock now are better than the newer Harlock series starring Harlock.Harlock saga could've been much better.Gunfrontier rocks.I'd like to see that as a polished feature film.I think Matsumoto should let sci-fi artist Moebius write the script for it,if it ever becomes a feature film. Any word about Queen Millenia?Does anyone have access to a good fan sub of the movie.I have it raw.Kitaro is da man.I saw him At Philly Academy of music in1990 for my fifteenth birthday.I remeber he played some the soundtrack?I'm surprised the Lovely Angel song isn't available in the U.S. on one of his albums.

Tell me more about this series.

http://www.daiginga.com

It's a remake of the Iscandor story. Due to legal disputes with Nishizaki (who is also doing his own Yamato sequel), it seems Matsumoto wasn't allowed to use the original ship design (so it's bigger & has some additional modifications), or the origianl character names. From what I hear though, the storyline about Harlock being Kodai's brother (or whatever Kodai's new name will be) will be re-implemented into the storyline.

As for Nishizaki's sequel, while he does have the original names & ship design, he doesn't have Matsumoto's character designs.....not looking forward to this one as much. http://www.enagio.com/yamato/

i thought nizizaki was doing prison time for drug and weapons charges.what's up with that?

Nope, he's been out for at least a couple years, then brought sute against Matsumoto for starting his new Yamato series. Nishizaki initially won, then Matsumoto appealed it, then Nishizaki gave in and decided to drop it letting out a press release that they would burry the hatchet so the fans won't suffer. Now we have a Yamato remake & sequel coming out...eventually :)

As for Galaxy Railways, I don't doubt that Media Blasters will license it once the new Harlock OVA does well. Hell, maybe they'll even snag the Galaxy Express license away from Viz (I can hope...) and start a super economy release of the TV series (now I'm really dreaming) since the HK shops seem to have stopped after only the second volume (bastards). And hell, where's the HK set for the Harlock TV series box set that just came out in Japan?