Moaramia Fallyna Jenius

3 Blue Eyes

Up front, I was able to talk some of my kids into trying a Macross RPG.  Unfortunately, I don't have access to the original source material but we sat down and got through the Macross portion of Robotech.  I tried to explain the differences, names and protoculture for example.  My original idea was to run a Macross 7 style campaign and then my daughter asked if she could play a Zentradi. 

While I've never played M3, I think the story of Moaramia Fallyna Jenius would be a good story to follow and lead into a Macross 7/ Emigrant ship story.

My questions would be about Moaramia Fallyna Jenius.  Was she born from Zentradi parents or was she a clone? I think her starting age is listed as 6 and the art shows her very small.  Was she cloned as a 6 year old?

The organization she was with, would it be a Zentradi organization like Latence?

I don't know the answer but if this  RPG for your kids just make things up. You're not the GM for super fans who demand accuracy. Make up whatever story that will entertain your kids the best.

5 hours ago, 3 Blue Eyes said:

My questions would be about Moaramia Fallyna Jenius.  Was she born from Zentradi parents or was she a clone? I think her starting age is listed as 6 and the art shows her very small.  Was she cloned as a 6 year old?

As far as we know, Zentradi clones are produced in an adult state.

Moaramia Jifon was part of a Zentradi rebel group, so she was probably born rather than cloned.

5 hours ago, 3 Blue Eyes said:

The organization she was with, would it be a Zentradi organization like Latence?

The organization that raised her is just described as Zentradi guerillas, so presumably their motives were not as political as Latence's.