Discount Preorder on HLJ

indigofx28

Is that supposed to be special?!

Discount is the norm at Hobby Search. Scroll down the left frame to the section of Anime Robot (Completed) and click on the Yamato link.

Their service is also way better than HLJ. I've ditched HLJ ever since I found Hobby Search and have been enjoying their discounts and services for years.

prices are almost the same

Jolly Rogers, have you ever used the SAL shipping option from Hobby Search? If so, is it the same as HLJ's? I was just wondering because I use SAL with HLJ, and it has always taken at most 2 weeks to reach me, but Hobby Search reckon it'll take from 60-90 days!

Joe P.

I haven't placed an order with them before, was about to, and was considering my shipping options. In their guide, they've listed SAL delivery to be between 60-90 days. 2-4 weeks sounds about right though. Thx.

Joe P.

If toy wave is run by Ken, who I met in Hong Kong through Neova, I would say he is the nicest, most

reliable seller you can find. The guy actually got on the subway and brought the toys I wanted to me.

I would have no problems buying from him again. I wonder if he's on the SS list yet?