Fewture Mazinger AD 1901 Series

soze

So I've got three of the "5" supposedly planned figures in the Mazinger AD 1901 Steampunk line.

So far I see these figures out:

Mazinger - Original and Repaint

Aflodai - Original and Repaint

Garada

You need all 5 characters to get the parts necessary to assemble Mazinger's Jet Pack.

So where the hell is Boss Borot and Doublas??? Did the project get scrapped?

And I also recently saw a figure pack with the current 3 that are out being sold together as a set. Does that include the whole Jet pack set? And if it does... does that mean that Boss Borot and Doublas figures are never coming out?

Dammit!

I remember hearing a couple months ago that the line was canned. Just think, they could have released two new figures instead of the repaints. For the great work Fewture does on their stuff it's amazing how poorly they run their company. I'm surprised they're even still around.

Anyone remember that great looking Blood: The Last Vampire figure they were pimping? After a year they decided it was going to be a statue, then they just forgot about it altogether. <_<

D'oh!

This is really unfortunate, I was so looking foreward to the Doublas figure, but alas, such is corporate life. <_<

I have one of each of the mazinger figures for sale if anyone's interested; they're original releases, not the re-paints... Maybe one day I'll be feeling generous and offer my Grendizer conversion for the Mazinger figure, hehehehe! :ph34r:

• 3 years later...

The only one I like in this series is Garada. I just couldn't get into this Mazinger sculpt. I do like how he's so scary looking but I can't stand those huge boots! Looks like he should be playing guitair with Kiss! IT should be called Mazinger 1975!