Data for a CG VF-11

mighty gorgon

Hi folks. After fiddling with textures in the VF-4, I would like to get back to the modeller for a new subject. I have a Yamato VF-11B so I thought that would be a nice model. But, apart from a hi-res profile from these forums I don't have decent 3-Views of the VF... Any help? Directions?

Thnx in advance,

Gorgon

(at low AA)

I don't know if there are any nice full 3 views of the VF-11.. I'm hoping Hasegawa will release a kit. But I too would appreciate some drawings.. I'm hoping to work on a full Macross fleet for MS Flight Sim. :) I've got plans for a VF-1, YF-21/VF-22, and maybe VF-4. I'd love to be able to do a complete Mac+ series. :)

I've prepared a couple of examples... The leftmost "top" is a photo of the Bandai instructions, then a line drawing got from the web (I don't have the excat reference with me now), and on the right side a reduced version of Nied's profile... Somehow the Bandai planfor looks OK, but it does not match exactly Nied's profile... In example one I fitted the three drawings using the total length. Several inconsistencies are evident.

post-5-1075418310_thumb.jpg

Edited by mighty gorgon