Macross DYRL Wing Commander?

Ranger565

OK, I am sure like 100% of you already know this but I am going to post a link becuase I dont see one on this Thread. Any way I hope you enjoy I am also posting the download Movie its 45 MB. This totally blew my mind.

Enjoy

This is where it started

http://macross.solsector.net/

This is the Main Forums

http://www.crius.net/zone/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22

And hold on for the download. I am still watching it and My eyes fell out :blink:

ftp://ftp.wcnews.com/files/fans/Teaser.zip

Ack ok well I see there is a spot on here. I must have missed it. But anyway IF you want to delete this Thread Go for it. Mybad I dont want to repeat. :unsure:

Edited by Ranger565

Nice promo with CGI from Macross VO and your in game shots.

My concern is if WC:SO's engine allows for full hardware AA and 3D effects, then it would look great. The teaser had a lot of old software FX so it looks a tad outdated in the graphics department. But gameplay is key and I wish you the best of luck.

Looking forward towards your first release.

Hails,

This is Blackwolf Team leader for the Macross DYRL mod for WC,would like to add we are enhancing the wc engine as much as possiable as of now we are working on the code for reverse thrust,high up to 1280x1024 and fully transforming models in game .plus we have new members on the team,such as lestats has joined from HWmod,Max sterling from the FS2 mod.there will not be that many updates on the website for awhile just because we are hard at work on the coding.we do update you on whats happening on the forums and will have pics aswell.

vf-1cockpit.jpg

VF-1 cockpit

vf-4cockpit.jpg

vf-4 cockpit

vftcockpit.jpg

vft cockpit