Macross Vf X

Macrosso

i thinking of getting this game is it any good like the macross games and yes i have + and vfx and ps2 one. or is it just a good collectors item since its only 20 bucks

.... which VFX do you have and what which are you thinking about buying?

If its VFX1 well don't expect anything good but hey its only $20 so go for it.

Now if its VFX-2 definitly go for it while VFX-2 has its problems its still a pretty cool game.

• 3 weeks later...

iirc i don't think you can, because the camera is auto-focused in VFX-2. There are only two modes, Target which keeps your view on currently targeted enemy and Missile which keeps in view incoming missles. To switch between these two modes use the circle button. But i think closest you can get to a "forward" view is using the target mode

Actually VFX-2 does have a forward view but you need to enable it. Go to the screen where you can customise the controls and set the forward view to ENABLE.

actually, I tried that...it just goes back to missile/target view...Unless I'm doing something wrong...

BTW, are there any cheats?

Yes, yes, I hear that all the time, too. Select ENABLE from the options screen, then start a new game, and you should be able to choose FORWARD view. I've had the game for ages and I've tried that a million times. It has never worked. I have NEVER been able to activate the FORWARD view on my game, I dunno if I just have a messed up CD. I doubt it, though...

By the way, I do own the actual CD, not a copy, and I have used it on both actual Japanese Playstations and on Emulators.