Last Exile

Smiley424

I have seen the whole series cept ep 23. I thought it was pretty well done. The visual styling was awsome, the action was decent (could have been more though IMHO), and the story was pasable though nothing really ground breaking.

I bought the DVD too, but haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I've seen a handful of the fansubs floating around, and the animation quality is flat out incredible. Can't speak for the story yet, though.

It's Gonzo, so how bad could it be? (On second thought, don't answer that ... <_< )

Edited by Batou

I bought the DVD too, but haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I've seen a handful of the fansubs floating around, and the animation quality is flat out incredible. Can't speak for the story yet, though.

It's Gonzo, so how bad could it be? (On second thought, don't answer that ...  <_< )

Yes the animation is amazing, the story is good but nothing that is going to knock anyones socks off. The Vanship racer scene puts the Ep1 pod race to shame, not like thats hard to do though ;)

Edited by GobotFool

It's Gonzo, so how bad could it be? (On second thought, don't answer that ...  <_< )

Yes the animation is amazing, the story is good but nothing that is going to knock anyones socks off. The Vanship racer scene puts the Ep1 pod race to shame, not like thats hard to do though ;)

I loved what I saw. The animation alone is enough to keep my interested. I was bad, and downloaded the next ten episodes as well. I REALLY liked what I saw.

I LOVE Last Exile.

The animation is BEAUTIFULL, also the characters are very decent, no Shinjis Ikaries, no weirdos.

I think is a must for any anime lover.

GET IT!

Dude, snag the soundtrack. It's worth every penny.

Nice, sounds good, I'll get around to picking it up when I get some more disposible income. I work at a bookstore and was thumbing through a companion guide for the series and the animation just looked really superb. Storywise, I don't demand too much, just something coherant and interesting, it should flow with the way the show is being presented too me. Definately one my list, along with so many other series . . .

I loved what I saw. The animation alone is enough to keep my interested. I was bad, and downloaded the next ten episodes as well. I REALLY liked what I saw.

For shame! Oh wait, I DLed the whole series cept for 23 :p