YF-21...

Macross_Fanboy

Question: I thought the YF-21's arm lasers were supposed to be able to fire fwd and backward, so where's the other end of the barrel?

I was just thinkin' about it when I looked at mine in Fighter mode and realized I couldn't tell where the lasers would be firing from in the front

Question: I thought the YF-21's arm lasers were supposed to be able to fire fwd and backward, so where's the other end of the barrel?

I was just thinkin' about it when I looked at mine in Fighter mode and realized I couldn't tell where the lasers would be firing from in the front

The lasers will be firing from the two gunpods located inside the fastpacks that are attached to the lower body of the fighter.

The lasers will be firing from the two gunpods located inside the fastpacks that are attached to the lower body of the fighter.

I'm afraid I gotta disagree man: those gunpods shoot bullets ONLY, no lasers, the lasers should, in theory fire from the elbow end of that gauntlet, in addition to the fwd firing barrel that is visible.

So in fighter mode, I guess they just didn't bother to show the exit port in the front

Edited by Timberwolf