HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM WING COMMANDER?

snip312

Thanks Pfunk, well to bad this has ended like this. He said he had 2 fast pack set to sell and he didnt.

Well FROM NOW ON, I will use creditcards through paypal ant not real cash. That way I can go through my credit card company for the claim, much faster than paypal. ;)

snip312

:ph34r:

Guys, I'm busy as hell this week with tests, but I plan on visiting some friends in Daytona Beach some time soon.

Now, I don't MIND looking into this for you all, but I don't feel like getting slapped with a harassment charge or something by this guy demanding items that are technically not mine....

For all your law types, how can I SAFELY approach him, without getting in any sort of legal trouble? PM me if you can help.

Oh, and Kanata, I'll give you a call later this evening. I've got some stuff I have to do.

GreenGuy42,

its not like wingcommander has seen anyones face here. you can just ssay you're any other member that got ripped off. problem solved. :)

Salamander,

a really sensitive microphone(which i have) or what buddhafabio mentioned. its not that expensive and it comes in handy with those sellers that can't seem to email people. the last thing the seller is expecting is for you to record the conversation....and it gets'em everytime. ;)

well i'm all down for a bunkhouse brawl....where do i sign? BTW, i'm kind of a light weight...actually more like a feather weight. :p

"in the red corner, weighing in at a 120 lbs. the undefeat, undisputed, feather weight champinn of the world.....haterist"!!!! for the thousands in attendance and the millions watching around the world.........LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMMMBLLLLLLLEEEEE!!!! :lol:

Guys, I'm busy as hell this week with tests, but I plan on visiting some friends in Daytona Beach some time soon.

Now, I don't MIND looking into this for you all, but I don't feel like getting slapped with a harassment charge or something by this guy demanding items that are technically not mine....

For all your law types, how can I SAFELY approach him, without getting in any sort of legal trouble? PM me if you can help.

Oh, and Kanata, I'll give you a call later this evening. I've got some stuff I have to do.

Well, if you show up at the door, not being mean or persistant, you can ask for the items to be shipped and hopefully they will give them to ya. If they say not to come around anymore, and you do, that is harassment, but you can show up on anyones doorstep at least once. I really dont think they will give anyone a hard time, everyone has circumstances and if they (Alex and whoever) had bad intentions, maybe seeing a person in the flesh might soften them up a bit. I dont want anyone to be put into a bad situation.

Here's an idea. Everyone who's owed an item... TRY to get a hold of someone.. anyone at the house. If things are going well, let them know that you're sending someone to pick up and ship the items for them. I don't want to show up at someone's door not knowing what to expect.

Also.. on shipping, I hate to do this to you guys, but I don't have the finances to dump on (what five?) 1/48 valks. Would you want me to ship 'em out, and THEN reimburse me? Keep in mind, I'll LET you know it's in the mail (with valid documentation) before you pay me back...

Guys, reply here or PM me. I can work this individually or with everyone as a group. It's up to you.

Oh, and while I'm passing through, any Orlando/Daytona Beach MWers in the area?

i had a dude that was not going ship a processor i bought from from ebay. after three weeks i did a google search and happened to get his business phone number. that number didnt work. but then i had the area he lived in and called everybody with his last name, i got his uncle, cousin and sister. they gave me his home phone and cell phone. need less to say he had it shipped the next day via fed ex :lol:

Here's an idea. Everyone who's owed an item... TRY to get a hold of someone.. anyone at the house. If things are going well, let them know that you're sending someone to pick up and ship the items for them. I don't want to show up at someone's door not knowing what to expect.

Also.. on shipping, I hate to do this to you guys, but I don't have the finances to dump on (what five?) 1/48 valks. Would you want me to ship 'em out, and THEN reimburse me? Keep in mind, I'll LET you know it's in the mail (with valid documentation) before you pay me back...

Guys, reply here or PM me. I can work this individually or with everyone as a group. It's up to you.

Oh, and while I'm passing through, any Orlando/Daytona Beach MWers in the area?

Nope, I live where its cold ;) thanks for your help, I wouldnt want ya to have to ship and wait for money, we could give you the money before hand. I will try to call the guy today,,,,,again

• 2 weeks later...

Yes!!!!! I got my money back! :) I went through my bank, Wells Fargo, and filed a fraud report. I kept all the emails that Wing Commander and I sent to eachother as well as the Paypal email for receipt of payment.

It is only a provisional credit because they are taking the money from paypal, not Wing Commander. I have to wait and see if Paypal will dispute that, and they may freeze my acount. Who cares, I got my money back. But I did give enough evidence. I suggest those who paid by credit card, file a report, but do it right away!

Hope it works out for all of you guys! ;)

Too bad I couldn't get the low vis, but atleast I got my money back. 1/48 Max and Millia here I come! :D:D:D:D

Just curious, but anyone else settled anything with him?