Valk stands....

Nighttiger

I recall Yamato was going to release some stands compatable with both the 1/60 and 1/48 that looks like an upside down launch arm. I've been holding out for these, but it's been so long since I've heard info, that I question my sanity on the matter. :p

Does anyone else remember news on these from the old boards, and is there any further news?

Get the satnds @ the www.Valkyrie-Exchange.com, you'll get them really, really fast. I have not yet personally tried Twin Moons, but I've heard they're good too. So far Kevin at the V-E is extremely reliable, and I trust him with my eyes closed.

Vic

Get the satnds @ the www.Valkyrie-Exchange.com, you'll get them really, really fast. I have not yet personally tried Twin Moons, but I've heard they're good too. So far Kevin at the V-E is extremely reliable, and I trust him with my eyes closed.

Vic

Twinmoons is excellent, I've used both Valkyrie Exchange and Twinmoons and they are both as dedicated to excellent service and quick shipping. Go for any of them and you will be happy.

I would love to see any pics . . . particulary of a 1/48 on a stand.

I just ordered my first 1/48 (VF-ij w/ FP) and 6 inch stand.

I have not been into Robotech or Macross for many many moons.

The 1/48 just looked too cool.

PS = I colllect TFs too. (just reissues, alternators, masterpiece prime, and the very rare new cool ones) And some Master Replica Star Wars stuff.

Thanks