Masterpiece Binaltech and Alternator

VF-0S FAN

hi guys :D

I already asked that before but no one could answer me. I noticed 5 cybertron points in my Smokey's box and I guessed we could collect them like for the 80's G1 to get free stuff. Does anyone read Japanese ? Is there a catalogue available ? For the lucky ones who are already the proud owners of MOP and Sideswipe : did you find cybertron points in their packaging ? Finally, what about the Alternator line from Hasbro : Autobot points or not ?

I know, so many questions but i hope to get as many replies... :lol:

Where are you the Transfans :( You must have the answer :lol:

I've been a mostly a lurker recently but I come to those in need!! :p

So far, the only use for points is nostolgia. Nothing had come up as of yet for uses of those points.

The only thing recently that used points was on the TF Manga TPB released in Japan in which JP residents could mail it in for a G1 Black Tracks. Actually I'm not sure if it was a straight buy or if it was a chance to win.

Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot guys :D but I still hope. I asked hlj.com too and they replied me there will may be something...

Wait and see in 2004 :)

I remember seeing 10 Cybertron pts on the one of the top flaps of my MP-01 Optimus Prime's box. I noticed these points all the way back to when I bought my first Takara reissue, Hot Rod. Hopefully, there will be some way to redeem them...maybe for Optimus Prime's Trailer or something.