Gundam Mobile Suit in Action Toys

Dax415

Hi,

Was just looking around and couldn't find these on hlj or other online shops at decent prices. Does anyone know If this line of toys is canceled or just temporary unavailable? I know Fix Figuration is a step up from these, but they are too expensive for me to collect. Thanks for the help.

I'm pretty sure MSIA is dead as a line. Fix Figuration is pretty much dead too, only the GFFN and GFF metal composite sub-lines get an occasional release now. Bandai has for the most part dumped all their older small Gundam toy lines in favor of focusing on Robot Damashii. Frankly they're better toys anyways.

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?GenreCode2=all&Word=Robot+Damashii&x=0&y=0

Edited by anime52k8

Aw ok thanks for the info. When I used to collect them, they would have long periods in between where it looked like the line was dead. Which in turn caused prices for the toy to climb on ebay. Then for some unknown reason they would be made available again because of there affordability, people would then purchase them. By the sounds of it, you are probably right that its now dead in favor of the Robot Damashii. The toys look pretty good though, thanks for the link!