Bad Karma!!!!

91WhiskeyM6

Awww man.... I worked the night shift last night, and as I was getting ready to leave the hospital I worked at, I backed up and destroyed my car's side mirror! it's going to cost me about $200 here in San Francisco.

Why am I posting this here in the toy forum? because I could have bought Christmas gifts with that $200 or be a selfish bogart and spend that on a 1/48 or Prime MPC!

:(

Damn, was I a jerk to my patients last night? did I cut somebody off on the road? bad karma.

Hey Whiskey Man (famous Who song..)

It's a bad news indeed. But listen, you can still buy yourself a toy.

Try to save money on something else. Food, clothes, don't go out, don't drink anything except water, then you got $200 to spend.

That's what I would do.

Best luck.

Damn, was I a jerk to my patients last night? did I cut somebody off on the road? bad karma.

Nope, none of those... you were suppose to be in some field hospital in Iraq so you could perform the med exam on 'ol Saddam ;)

Back on target... $200 woulda bought you a 1/48 -1J WITH the FPs :(

if its the passenger side mirror then just file it down and leave it off.

you dont' need a passenger side mirror.

Yeah, but it will look tacky that way :blink:

In that case, I guess you wouldn't want to hear my suggestion which calls for a small hand mirror, a coat hanger and some duck tape...

Seriously though, I'd buy the 20th Anniversary OP or a 1/48 Super VF-1J, then worry about getting the mirror fixed...that's just me, though.

Edited by Sephiroth